General Terms & Conditions – Hair Services
All our consultations are free and will be carried out by one of our expert hair team. This complimentary consultation includes a complete analysis of your hair, scalp condition, hair texture and hair abilities. Our team will consult you on all aspects of how to look after your hair at home so you always have healthy manageable hair. The time allowed for a consultation is at the stylists discretion but is usually approximately fifteen minutes. Our price structure is tiered accordingly to our stylists experience. We reserve the right to change the level of a stylist without notice. 10% Re-book offer is only applicable on one service. This can either be 1. A wash, cut and finish or 2. A colour service, not both. To take advantage of this offer you are required to book your next appointment before you leave the salon on the previous appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late we may have to ask you to re-schedule your appointment or offer an alternative service or day for your appointment. We require at least 24 hour cancellation notice for all hair and services. If you are unsatisfied with any service, we require that you call us within 48 hours of your appointment. No refunds or alternative services will be offered before your hair is fully assessed by a salon manager or supervisor. Retail products will only be refunded if un-opened and in original packaging with a purchase receipt or if there is a fault with the product.
Wash, Cut & Finish Terms & Conditions
We offer complimentary fringe trims with for our existing clients. Full cut prices will apply for cutting and styling a new fringe. Extra charges for long hair, extra services and time are at the discretion of your stylist. You will be informed of any extra charges before the stylist begins this service.
Children Terms & Conditions
Child prices apply all day Monday to Friday. On Saturday adult prices apply. A child’s hair cut includes a full consultation, hair wash, cut and an express dry Extra charges for long hair, extra services and time are at the discretion or your stylist No hair colour for children under the age of 16, even with parent’s consent. All of our offers exclude children up to the age of 16, unless the offer specifically states children’s discount applies.
Colour Terms & Conditions
All clients that have not had a colour service in any of our salons before are recommended to have a skin allergy patch test done 48hours before any colour appointment. We also recommend that existing customers have a patch test if they haven’t visited one of our salons for six months or more. Speak to any of our stylist and they will be happy to give you advice on this. Our price for colour services does not include any finish services. (i.e.: blow dry or cut & blow dry). We require that all colour services are followed by an express dry at the very least. Extra charges for partial colouring or extra services by quotation and your stylist discretion. You will be informed of any extra charges before this service is performed. Extra charges for long hair or extra time are at the discretion of your stylist.
- If you do not have a PATCH TEST with us, we will NOT be able to provide any treatment that requires one.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking to secure your appointment.
- If you give us a 2-day notice before your appointment we will be able to reschedule. If you cancel your appointment in less than 24 hours prior, you will lose your deposit.
- We have the right to refuse future bookings if you do not show up for your appointment.
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances we have the right to provide alternative therapists to carry out your treatments, for the purpose of avoiding cancellation.
- Reward Points cannot be used together with offers or gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months after purchase date.
- Gift vouchers should be shown to reception upon arrival.
- They cannot be refunded or be exchanged for cash value.
- We DO NOT infill any other lash technicians work
- Declare all allergies & medications prior to your treatment and/or on
your consultation form.
- Make sure to notify us if there is a change in your medications.